Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Theater, lunch, and the Park





I had an awesome day with my boys yesterday! We went to a musical, The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley. Thomas and Jack loved it. Although Jack seemed quite concerned that a similar fate could FALL on him. He asked a lot of questions, which was cute. After the play we had lunch, after lunch we played at the castle park. This was the coolest park. The boys had a blast, mom also 

enjoyed it! I went down the huge tube slide, FUN! I love being with these boys. There is never a dull second, and I am constantly learning from them. We always have fun together no matter what the occasion. But for some reason, everything is more fun when it feels like spring! 

3 comments:

  1. Great Pics!
    Thomas looks like you as a child.
    I love you!
    Go put your email on the HIPPY site and I will send you an invite to the PRIVATE. It will not be shown I have moderated comments.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. JACK looks like her as a child, Andrea. You've got your boys mixed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carmen! Loving your blog. Layton has her own blog. Will get her to send you an invitation. Boys are beautiful and look so happy.

    Hugs and kisses,
    Mali

    ReplyDelete