Monday, February 16, 2009

My Murder Mystery Valentine!


Jason and I, along with a few friends, attended a murder mystery dinner for Valentine's Day! I often find myself so happy, that we live just close enough to Houston to enjoy the great food and entertainment, but far enough away that we miss the crime and traffic.



This is not a photo from our night. I left my camera at home. I'll post some pics later.




We took a limo. One of the hubbys surprised his wife with the ride. We had such a great time! We laughed the entire time.

The show was really fun. They picked out one character from each table, then we ate watched the show and tried to figure out "who done it" at the end. So fun! We love our great friends here in Texas. They are fun, young, christian families, that are so awesome to be around. 

Thomas and Jack had a great Valentine's as well! They made cards for all of their friends, and they had a Valentine's party of their own on Saturday.

We had a really fun weekend! We hope to take a road trip this coming weekend to Mississippi to visit family!





2 comments:

  1. So much fun.
    Stacy and I talk about doing that all the time.
    There is a really cool one in Chattanooga.
    Hoping to hit it in the summer.
    Be careful if you guys travel.
    I love you.
    Come and see us!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather has opened a photog. business.
    Go to the "Hippy " and bookmark HP PHOTOGRAPHY.
    She would love to keep up with you.
    She still talks about her "FIRST REAL JOB"
    Your WEDDING!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete